
10. The smell of fresh cut grass. Though Im highly allergic to it, I still love the smell of a newly cut lawn in early spring!
9. When an old friend sends me an email just to remind me of something fun we did once 20 years ago.
8. 75 degree weather with a southwesterly wind, lol....
7. When my teen age daughter, sends me a text message out of the blue, just to say "I love you mom" (even though I know the next message will be requesting me to buy her something).
6. Puppy breath. I truly think they should bottle that stuff. I could smell it all day. Its like that new car smell for dogs!
5. Zero balance on my credit card. And a nice little stash in my savings account that no one knows about but me! RETAIL THERAPY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!
4. The Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. He loves me unconditinally and I him. He has helped me thru the toughest of times and I give myself to him heart and soul....For he is the one that will save me.
3. New born babies. That smell they have on their heads a week after they are born is absolutely intoxicating....
2. Redeployment day. That day when your butterflies have butterflies. That moment when you see your soldier walking thru those huge double doors and you lock eyes after months apart!
1. The knowledge that I have a family that loves me. A family that would do almost anything in the world for me. A family that thinks Im the shit! And that my husband thinks Im a sexpot even though we both know Im starting to show my age.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be kind!