I can sit here and write a quickie about my life the past few months.....Where do I start?
I CAN SYMPATHIZE WITH THIS CAT! LOL
* We are currently in a Custody Battle and so far so good. We have temporary custody of the kids and return to Columbus, GA next month to see the judge again and hopefully have him put the order in to stop paying child support since the kids live with us....
* I am almost done with my degree. Currently I am taking a history and math class, and if I survive this Algebra, I will have one more class to take them Im done! WOOT WOOT!

* I hadn't been feeling well in a while. To be honest, in a long while. After lots of prodding and begging, my Dr finally got off her duff and sent me to get an ultrasound last spring. That came back negative, so she sent me on my way. Well things just got worse from there and I returned to her office in November. I got something called a HIDA Scan on my Gall bladder and found out that it wasn't working. I had something called an Ejection Factor of 7. Now that might sound good on a 1-10 scale, but apparently it runs on a 1-100 scale, and 1 being the worst. So a few phone calls and fighting with tricare later, I got in to see a FABULOUS surgeon (Dr. Susan Mahaney WHO I TOTALLY RECOMMEND!). Dr. Mahaney had me in surgery in a week and at home a couple days later. Gall bladder came out and she reconstructed my bely button (since it had been destroyed by all my other surgeries). I am feeling much better now, Three weeks post op. Scars are fading and I'm learning what I can and can't eat. And I feel BETTER!*Next month I start teaching Pet First aid for the American Red Cross. It's a volunteer position, but hey, I got this! I am also working with them on a Disaster Action Team (we respond to fires and disasters in the area) and also I am still with the Services to the Armed Forces with them. Man I wish they paid me for this!
Between the kids, school and the Red Cross, I am busier then a one legged man in an ass kicking contest!
Oh and guess who just turned 40? Yeah.....ME!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Be kind!