You have been warned...

You have been warned...

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Life and its complexities!


Ever really sit down and think about life? How did I end up where I am now? How did my life end up going down this path and not another that I was previously on? How does fate, fit into this crazy world?

Are our lives predestined by a higher "being"? Is the Lord the only one who knows, from before we are concieved, where we will end up? Or are lives a series of choices, free choices, that we make along the way that eventually leads us to where we are?

Deep stuff huh? Yeah, I occasionally have a thought or two that goes beyond my emotions, politics, and having fun.... And this is one that I ponder quite frequently too. I sometimes wonder if I should have said NO when I had actually said YES. Tossed and turned over if my decisions were the ones that were what would be best for me. But I have come to realize in my many years on this Earth....That I must trust in myself. So far, so good.

Yeah Ive been thru some ups and downs. Ok Ok Ok, ALOT of downs. I've been holding a target most of my life and whoever is the sucker shooting those arrows, has a damn good aim!

I've whined and cried for years about my poor luck... And have often said "If it waasn't for bad luck, Id have no luck at all!" But, still, we muddle thru life, waiting for our luck to change....For someone else to carry the proverbial "target: for a while.....

And that is called OPTIMISM! Without optimism, we have nothing.....So, I choose Optimism.... And inthe past couple years, that optimism has really paid some divivends...



I love you Rick, thank you for keeping me positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind!